Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Scatterbrain

Here I am, Nothing better to do and here to update my blog. I thought I had update almost everyday, why people still asked me to blog? So weird. Nevertheless, I will still blog here.

Yesterday went to watch One more Chance with Christina Liew and Liumei. That movie not bad. But not very funny compared to the other movies that Jack Neo directed earlier. Got a lot of touching scenes. Christina was crying. Me also cry. But not as much as Christina did. Haha. After the movie, we went to take 106 to school for mathematics remedial.

Was trying hard not to fall asleep during the maths remedial. The stuff on total surface area of the cone was very dry. So trying very hard to concentrate and absorb. Haha. Was so glad that the remedial finally over. We were talking about the wearing slippers to school tomorrow as they are going swimming at Jurong Swimming complex.

Anyway, after the remedial, Liumei, Christina Png, Say Hwee and me walked to the central to take bus. Liumei went to buy bubble tea and top up her ez-link card. Say Hwee and I waited at the bus-stop for her. When she finally came down, we waited for our buses to come. 6 buses of 189 + 106 comes 1 bus of 154. Haha. Say Hwee went off first as her mother is waiting for her at West Mall. So left me and Liumei. Finally when her bus came, my bus was behind her bus. Haha.


Back to today.

Went to Jurong Regional Library to do homework. But the teens section was filled with lots of people. They were so inconsiderate. Can't find a place, they will just sit in between the shelves and started their revision. It was so inconsiderate. I had planned to borrow books if there is not enough place to study. But I can't even manage to find books with all the inconsiderate teens at the shelves.

So after a long time, I decided to leave the library. Went to popular to wait for Liumei. I almost walked around the Popular once until Liumei came. Haha. Was looking for nice presents for my friends. Then I went to look for storybooks. After that, I looked around at CD-Drama to look for songs. Finally she came and we walked back to the library. Went back to the teens section, those inconsiderate people were still there. So we just walked around and out of it. Went to Jurong Entertainment Centre and look for present for Say Hwee. After that, we just went back home. Took 66 back home while Liumei and her sister took 183 back to their factory.


The bus journey was so long. Finally I reached my stop and I got out. Walked home from the bus stop and guess what happened? I almost STEPPED into a CAT in front of me. I was walking and I saw 2 people waxing the car. Don't know why my thoughts drifted off to elsewhere and I realized that there's a white cat in front of me. Luckily that I stopped in time. If not I sure got scratched by it. I think the cat was frightened by me. Haha. Evil me.

One last thing before I end my post. The title of this post is "Scatterbrain". Reason being, last night when I download the latest MSN messenger 7.5, my hands uncheck the box of 'Remember my password' and I forgot the password for the e-mail account of blue_sky0728@hotmail.com. Anyway, I will still continue to recall my password for that account. If not I might create a new 1. Haha.

Bye!

No comments: